Clark Rubber pools in Australia are offered in different ranges, including inflatable and above-ground pools, and pool accessories and maintenance supplies. There are various pool options to suit different budgets and needs.
Types of pools
Here are some of the types of pools they typically offer
- Inflatable pools. These are temporary pools made of durable PVC materials. These are easy to set up, be deflated, and stored away when unused.
- Above-Ground pools. Clark Rubber offers above-ground pools that are more permanent structures than inflatable pools. These pools are usually made of steel or resin frames and have a vinyl liner for water containment.
- Plunge pools. Plunge pools are smaller, deep pools designed for relaxation and hydrotherapy. They are often used as a cool-down spot or for smaller backyard spaces.
- Lap pools. Lap pools are long and narrow pools primarily used for swimming exercise and training. They are typically rectangular in shape and can be installed above ground or in-ground.
- Modular pools. Clark Rubber also offers modular pool systems that allow for customization. These pools consist of modular panels that can be assembled to create a pool of desired size and shape. They provide flexibility in design and can be installed above ground or in-ground.
Product availability and specific offerings may vary based on location and current stock.
Available sizes of pools
The available sizes of pools can vary depending on the specific type and model of pools you are interested in. Different pools are offered in various sizes and options to choose from. The typical size ranges for different types of pools:
- Inflatable pools. Inflatable pools come in various sizes, ranging from small options suitable for children to larger sizes accommodating adults. Common sizes for inflatable pools can range from around 6 feet (1.8 meters) in diameter for small models to 15 feet (4.6 meters) or more for larger models.
- Above-Ground pools. Above-ground pools usually offer a wider range of size options than inflatable pools. They can be found in various dimensions, including:
- Round Pool
- Oval Pools
- Plunge pools. Plunge pools are generally smaller in size than other types of pools. They are designed for relaxation and cooling down rather than extensive swimming. Plunge pools often range from around 6 feet (1.8 meters) to 12 feet (3.7 meters) in diameter, depending on the specific model.
- Lap pools. Lap pools are typically longer and narrower than other pools to accommodate swimming exercises. The length of lap pools can vary, sizes range from around 30 feet (9.1 meters) to 50 feet (15.2 meters), with a width of around 8 to 10 feet (2.4 to 3 meters).
- Modular pools. The size options for modular pools can be highly customizable since they allow for flexibility in design. The specific dimensions will depend on the modular pool system you choose, and you can often select the desired length, width, and depth based on your preferences.
These size ranges are general guidelines, and actual availability may vary.