The starting pistol goes off. Runners leap from their crouching positions, their legs pumping and pushing them around the track as they race to the finish line. As you watch the race on TV at home, you jump off the couch and pump your fists in celebration at the thrilling finish. You are so fired up that you feel like you could win a 400-meter dash. It will give a realistic feel always. Here is why broadcasting on the internet like nba중계 is better than broadcasting on TV.
- Cost – webcasting programming is less expensive than using commercial television transmission systems like a satellite. You need not spend money broadcasting your event on TV to a narrow geographical area because you can broadcast it to the entire world for a fraction of the cost.
- Interaction – Users can interact with the event by voting, chatting, or accessing internet links and materials related to the streaming media event in nba중계.
- Contribution — questions can be posed to the presenters in real-time by email, phone call-ins, or even video conferencing.
- Revenue generating – charging visitors to see your material can be a simple way to make money. The web is designed to take ‘pay as you view’ credit card payments and users are accustomed to the concept.
- On-demand – Using pre-recorded footage, viewers can choose to watch event highlights at any time of day or night, from any location on the planet.
- Security – By utilizing registration or password procedures, we can either restrict material to recognized people or collect useful marketing data from your viewers.
- Marketing – Streaming media, used by event organizers to drive traffic to their websites. Also, strong branding messages can be added to the viewing experience.